Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Its the day before one of my favorite times of year! You see, I have an addiction.. to candy.. Its a problem. Ever since I've had a driver's license and some cash, November 1 is MY DAY to go peruse the leftover candy that is on super sale. Its delicious and completely crazy. Nuf said.
Maybe it comes from my mom's crazy idea that once I entered high school I could no longer go trick-or-treating.. I felt depraved of candy and this is how I overcompensate. Anyways, I acknowledged my problem and therefore allow myself this day of candy!
*I also feel slightly less bad because I have at least ONE other friend who would go and partake in this day with me back when we were in college together (which was not thaaaat long ago..) Yes, you know who you are.

AND lets not forget, Halloween costumes! Such a fun pain in the ass. I decided to do the run as Leonardo from TMNT and go out as Spinelli from Recess (yea!?). IF you don't know who that is you are too young. 90's cartoons were the good ol' days where you could create a tv show for kids based solely around recess shenanigans. Gold.

Have fun tonight, if you're going out and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment