Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chocolate!


Sorry for the gap between posts but I had to take a small break due to a mysterious summer cold last week...

BUT, before the cold, there was the joyous discovery as we were wandering through the grocery store last week. Chocolate on sale!! Oh joy!
The results of my score:



Total cost was a whopping $10!! For 8 perfectly good, quality bars of chocolate.

NOW, what to do with them all... Brownies? Chocolate cake? Cookies? Hmmmm...
Suggestions needed please!


AND..
Happy (late) Labor Day weekend! If you had to work, I've been in your shoes, I hope you had a moment to relax and put your feet up. And if you were lucky duck, and did not have work for a whole 3 days, I hope you got outside and enjoyed the marvelous weather!
I took a mini vacation up to Duluth to go camping and sailing with my boyfriend and family. It was a beautiful weekend with awesome people  :)


Up Next: White Chocolate Cappuccino Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment